NBA 2012/ The Mayans were right! Maybe.

With the NBA back for an amazing full length season, I have decided to throw my hat into the massive pool that is Basketball blogging. Here, I will be analyzing the recent goings on and rumbling throughout the league. As for myself, I am a Seattlite that misses the Sonics, a lot. I cannot understate this. I miss them bad. Which basically makes Chris Hanson my hero. But while I wait to get the Green and Gold back in my life I will, look objectively out unto the NBA landscape and give my 2 cents on other peoples teams I guess. I have a couple ideas on my first pieces. All in all Im pretty excited. Should be a fun season, as long as the Mayans weren't right. For all of us I hope they weren't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The League's Most Interesting Team

FREE AGENCY BLOWOUT 2013 PART 1: THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE

NBA Pool Players